Remington College Admissions Online
Beginning or completing your degree may take less time than you think with Our Online Programs
At Remington College, our online structure is designed with your education and professional needs in mind. We want to help prepare you for success – in school and in your career.(1)
Remington College is a student-centered institution and provides you with a flexible and supportive online learning environment where you have access to your admissions representatives, student finance associates, instructors, learning tools and course work, as well as technical service and support.
Remington College is a Non-Profit College and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.
Here’s our approach:
- Before you begin your classes you will complete a non-credit, online orientation to become acquainted with the virtual classroom environment in which courses will be delivered. After you successfully complete this non-credit orientation you will begin studies in your degree program. You can access your online orientation after Remington College has received your completed online student Enrollment Agreement.
- Our online class sizes are relatively small, with typically fewer than 30 students per class. This may allow you more opportunities for direct, individual interaction with your instructors.
- Our Student Finance team can help you find ways to finance your education .(3)
- Our instructors have the required educational credentials and real world experience. And they’re available to consult with you and provide guidance and advice.
- As you near graduation, our Career Services team can help you develop your resumé, prepare for interviews, and search for job opportunities.
Contact a Remington College admissions representative today to get started.
(1)Employment after graduation not guaranteed.
(2)Individual results may vary.
(3)Financial aid is available for those who qualify.