Organizational Management Degree Online
Improve Your Management Potential by Earning an Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Management
With a Bachelor Degree in Organizational Management from Remington College, you will have the opportunity to:
- Boost your marketability by combining your work experience with a bachelor’s degree
- Sharpen your leadership, decision-making, problem-solving and technical skills sought after in management-level business positions
- Gain the knowledge and expertise to manage productive and efficient organizations
“Of all my educational accomplishments, I am most proud of my degree from Remington.
I came to Remington with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Madison College, in Madison, WI. I received an MBA in Public Administration via independent study from Concordia University. I then earned a certificate of specialization in Management and Supervisory Development from Saint Louis Community College, and one in Project Management.
But the level of care and compassion I received from Remington has been something that I cannot put into words. The most important aspect of my Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management from Remington College was not the courses or what I learned, it was how I was treated. And I received compassion from administrators as if I were a close personal family member.
I am grateful for my experience with Remington…. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for my awesome experience!”
– Tauvaris M. August 2011 Graduate, BS in Organizational Management
If you’re working full time and caring for a family, our online degree program provides convenience and flexibility. As an organized self-starter, you may enjoy participating in virtual projects and online study groups. Plus, on-demand study means that you can log on to class on your schedule wherever you have access to a computer and the internet.
With a Bachelor Degree in Organizational Management, you may qualify for entry-level management positions including:
- Administrative services and facility manager
- General manager of service or retail businesses
- Inventory manager
- Line manager
- Operations manager
- Quality manager
Take the first step today and learn more about the online Bachelor Degree Program in Organizational Management.
Start Today! Call: 1-800-769-0267
(1) Graduate testimonials represent the individual experiences of Remington College graduates. Results may vary.