Remington College Online Course Delivery
As a student enrolled in Remington College’s online programs, you can pursue a degree in a way that allows you flexibility and a better balance between your studies and your daily life.
Online courses are delivered in the “asynchronous mode,” meaning that class members and/or the instructor may or may not be online at the same time, thus providing flexibility that can enable you to learn on your own schedule and at your own pace.
If you’re wondering whether online learning is right for you, Remington College offers an orientation session (at no charge) to help you decide. During this non-credit session, you can familiarize yourself with the online learning environment and the online resources available to you. The orientation includes the following sections:
WELCOME – OVERVIEW
- Introduction and general instructions
- Navigating the platform and online courses
- Advantages and challenges of learning online
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
RESOURCES, RESEARCH, AND WRITING
- Location and use of the virtual library (eBrary) and other online resources
- Resources and lessons for research and writing
- Plagiarism defined and how to properly use citations
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
- Organization and time management
- Goal setting and techniques for staying motivated
- Communication for distance learning
- Tips for test taking
- Teacher support
- Administrative support
- Technical support
We invite you to talk with an Admissions Representative for more details. Call 1-800-769-0267 for more information.
(1)Not all course texts are available in e-book format.